Mr Tan Tiong Cheng first appointed on 1 July 2022, was last re-elected as a Director on 28 April 2023.
Mr Tan has extensive and in-depth knowledge of real estate, both in the public and private sectors, acquired over the last five decades. He was the Chairman of Knight Frank Pte Ltd till March 2017 and stepped down as President of Knight Frank Asia Pacific on 31 March 2019. He then took on the role of Senior Adviser to Knight Frank Asia Pacific till April 2020.
SingLand Board Committee(s)
Present Directorship(s) and Other Principal Commitment(s)
Past Directorship(s) in Listed Companies and Principal Commitments held over the preceding five years
- Knight Frank Asia Pacific (President) (till March 2019)
- Knight Frank Asia Pacific (Senior Adviser) (till April 2020)
- Amara Holdings Limited (till April 2022)
- Heeton Holdings Limited (till April 2022)
- UOL Group Limited (till May 2022)
- The Straits Trading Company Limited (till June 2022)
Academic and Professional Qualification(s), Achievement(s) and Award(s)
- Diploma in Urban Valuation, University of Auckland, New Zealand
- Fellow of the Singapore Institute of Surveyors and Valuers
- Fellow of the Association of Property and Facility Managers
- Associate of the New Zealand Institute of Valuers