Mr Tan Tiong Cheng was recently appointed on 1 July 2022.
Mr Tan has extensive and in-depth knowledge of real estate, both in the public and private sectors, acquired over the last five decades. He was the Chairman of Knight Frank Pte Ltd until March 2017.
Past Directorship(s) in Listed Companies and Principal Commitments held over the preceding five years
- Knight Frank Asia Pacific (President) (till March 2019)
- Knight Frank Asia Pacific (Senior Adviser) (till April 2020)
- Amara Holdings Limited (till April 2022)
- Heeton Holdings Limited (till April 2022)
- UOL Group Limited (till May 2022)
- The Straits Trading Company Limited (till June 2022)
Academic, Professional Qualification(s) & Achievement(s)
- Diploma in Urban Valuation, University of Auckland, New Zealand
- Fellow of the Singapore Institute of Surveyors and Valuers
- Fellow of the Association of Property and Facility Managers
- Associate of the New Zealand Institute of Valuers