Ms Tan Khiaw Ngoh was first appointed on 27 February 2020, and last re-elected as Director on 10 June 2020.
Ms Tan is a Justice of the Peace and a fellow Member of the Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants.
SingLand Board Committee(s)
- Audit Committee (Chairman)
Present Directorship(s) and Other Principal Commitment(s)
- Singapore Children’s Society (Member, Chairman of Audit & Risk Committee and of the Social Work Services Standing Committee)
- National Council of Social Services (Honorary Treasurer)
- Thye Hwa Kuan Nursing Home (Member of Finance Committee)
- Khoo Teck Puat Hospital (Member of Medifund Committee)
- Kong Meng San Phor Kark See Monastery (Member of Audit Committee)
- Hollysys Automation Technologies Ltd (Independent and Non Executive Director, Chairman of the Audit Committee, Member of the Compensation Committee, and the Governance and Nominating Committee)
Past Directorship(s) in Listed Companies and Principal Commitments held over the preceding five years
- Partner, PricewaterhouseCoopers (retired on 30 June 2017)
Academic, Professional Qualification(s) & Achievement(s)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accountancy), Nanyang University