Ms Ng Shin Ein was recently appointed on 1 January 2022, and last re-elected as Director on 27 April 2022.
She is a legally trained private equity entrepreneur and co-founder of Gryphus Capital Management Pte Ltd, a pan-Asian private equity firm. Prior to this, Ms Ng spent a number of years at the Singapore Exchange where she was responsible for developing Singapore’s capital market and bringing foreign companies to list in Singapore. Ms Ng started her career as a corporate lawyer in Messrs Lee & Lee.
Ms Ng also serves as Singapore’s Non-Resident Ambassador to the Republic of Hungary.
Present Directorship(s) and Other Principal Commitment(s)
- Global Esports Federation (Board Member)
- Grab Holdings Inc* (Director, Member of Audit Committee and Member of Compensation Committee)
- CSE Global Limited*(Director and Member of Audit and Risk Committee)
- Starhub Limited* (Director, Member of Audit Committee and Member of Strategy Committee)
- Avarga Limited* (Director, Chairman of Remuneration Committee, Member of Audit and Risk Committee, and Member of Nominating Committee)
- Singapore International Foundation (Board of Governors and Chairman of Investment Committee)
* Listed companies
Past Directorship(s) in Listed Companies and Principal Commitments held over the preceding five years
- NTUC Fairprice Co-Operative Limited (till 2017)
- First Resources Ltd (till April 2019)
- Dreamscape Networks Limited (till Nov 2019)
- Sabana Real Estate (till Dec 2020)
- Yanlord Land Group Limited (till April 2021)
Academic, Professional Qualification(s) & Achievement(s)
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours) from Queen Mary and Westfield College, University of London
- Postgraduate Diploma in Singapore Law from National University of Singapore
- Commander’s Cross, Order of Merit, the second highest civilian state award of Hungary
- Friend of Labour Award – National Trade Union Congress