Ms Ng Shin Ein first appointed on 1 January 2022, was last re-elected as Director on 27 April 2022.
Ms Ng brings with her a blend of legal, business and diplomatic experience. She is a legally trained private equity entrepreneur. Prior to this, Ms Ng was at the Singapore Exchange, and was also part of the Singapore Exchange’s IPO Approval Committee, where she contributed industry perspectives and acted as a conduit between the market and regulators.
Ms Ng was admitted as an advocate and solicitor of the Singapore Supreme Court in 1998 and practiced as a corporate lawyer in Messrs Lee & Lee.
Apart from corporate boards, Ms Ng serves as Singapore’s Non-Resident Ambassador to the Republic of Hungary.
SingLand Board Committee(s)
Present Directorship(s) and Other Principal Commitment(s)
- Global Esports Federation (Board Member)
- Grab Holdings Inc* (Director, Member of Audit Committee and Member of Compensation Committee)
- CSE Global Limited*(Director and Member of Audit and Risk Committee)
- Starhub Limited* (Director, Member of Audit Committee and Member of Strategy Committee)
- Avarga Limited* (Director, Chairman of Remuneration Committee, Member of Audit and Risk Committee, and Member of Nominating Committee)
- Singapore International Foundation (Board of Governors and Chairman of Investment Committee)
Past Directorship(s) in Listed Companies and Principal Commitments held over the preceding five years
- NTUC Fairprice Co-Operative Limited (till 2017)
- First Resources Ltd (till April 2019)
- Dreamscape Networks Limited (till Nov 2019)
- Sabana Real Estate Investment Management Pte Ltd (till Dec 2020)
- Yanlord Land Group Limited (till April 2021)
Academic and Professional Qualification(s), Achievement(s) and Award(s)
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours) from Queen Mary and Westfield College, University of London
- Postgraduate Diploma in Singapore Law from National University of Singapore
- Commander’s Cross, Order of Merit, the second highest civilian state award of Hungary
- Friend of Labour Award – National Trade Union Congress