Mr Chng Hwee Hong was first appointed on 23 March 2018, and last re-elected as Director on 23 April 2021.
Mr Chng was an Executive Director of Haw Par Corporation Limited prior to his retirement in 2012. He was a member of the Sub-Committee on Maximising Value from Land as a Scarce Resource of the Economic Strategies Committee of Singapore and a member of the Singapore-Sichuan Trade & Investment Committee.
Mr Chng is also actively involved in community and social work and serves in a number of community and not-for-profit organisations.
SingLand Board Committee(s)
- Remuneration Committee (Chairman)
- Audit Committee (Member)
- Nominating Committee (Member)
Present Directorship(s) and Other Principal Commitment(s)
- United Overseas Insurance Limited* (Director and Chairman of Audit Committee)
* Listed company
Academic, Professional Qualification(s) & Achievement(s)
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Applied Chemistry, University of Singapore
- Diploma in Business Administration, University of Singapore
- Diploma in Management Studies, jointly awarded by University of Chicago and Singapore National Productivity Board
- Stanford–NUS Executive Programme, jointly organised by the Graduate School of Business, Stanford University and the School of Management, National University of Singapore.
- Graduate Certificate in International Arbitration, National University of Singapore
- Fellow, Singapore Institute of Arbitrators
- Pingat Bakti Masyarakat (Public Service Medal, Singapore) (2014)
- Bintang Bakti Masyarakat (Public Service Star, Singapore) (2020)
- Justice of the Peace (2020)