The first major residential project in Mount Sinai in 14 years, the 520-unit Pinetree Hill is a joint venture between UOL Group and Singapore Land Group. The development, conceptualised as a ‘house on a hill’, comprises three 24-storey residential towers located on elevated ground. About 78% or 407 units at Pinetree Hill are one- to three-bedroom units, with the remaining four- and five-bedroom units.
The first weekend of launch on 15 July saw strong interest from buyers with 150 units booked. Buyers were attracted by the development’s strong product offering and the attractiveness of the location, further driven by pent-up demand and limited new supply in the area.
STRONG LOCATIONAL ATTRIBUTES
Located in District 21, Pinetree Hill is close to top-tier educational institutions, commercial, dining and lifestyle options. The development is conveniently located within the 1km radius of popular primary schools Henry Park Primary School and Pei Tong Primary School, and near business hubs one-north and Science Park as well as lifestyle enclaves like Holland Village and Dempsey Hill.
LUSH GREENERY WITHIN AND CLOSE TO NATURE
Be greeted by vast greenery as one enters Pinetree Hill. Influenced by its surrounding natural terrain, lush greenery and gardens occupy 88% of the site’s footprint, while the three residential towers take up the remaining 12%. Units at the development also enjoy unblocked views of the surrounding nature of Clementi Forest and Bukit Timah Nature Reserve.
Nature lovers seeking a respite from urban living can look forward to easy access to nature trails such as the Rail Corridor, as well as the upcoming Clementi Nature Trail within Clementi Forest from Pinetree Hill.
QUALITY SPACES THAT CATER TO EVOLVING LIFESTYLES
There’s something for everyone at Pinetree Hill. Its wide range of facilities include a 50m lap pool, kid’s pool and play area, gymnasium, tennis court, half basketball court, clubhouse, karaoke rooms, barbecue pits, and gourmet dining pavilions.
With its ‘close-to-nature’ setting, lush greenery and well-crafted unit layouts, Pinetree Hill offers an attractive and strong work-life balance proposition for aspiring homeowners. To find out more, go to www.pinetreehill.com.sg/